Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

꠸ꪀ ꪻꫝꫀ ꫀꪀᦔ ρꪖ᥅ꪻ ᧒ ......

 ꠸ꪀ ꪻꫝꫀ ꫀꪀᦔ ......


KIA ORA  ᗷᒪOGGEᖇS,

Last week I read a story called In the end, it was about war and someone passing away, I liked the story but it was a bit unusual. Anyway once we read the story we answered some questions to go with it and then we made a storyboard about one of our favorite scenes,  I chose this scene below because I think its got a nice message to it. 



My Source was: storyboard
Have you ever used storyboard that and what did you use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.