Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

ꪻꫝꫀ ᦔꪖꪗ ꪮᠻ ꪻꫝꫀ ρ꠸ꪀᛕ!🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖


ꪻꫝꫀ ᦔꪖꪗ ꪮᠻ ꪻꫝꫀ ρ꠸ꪀᛕ!


ᛕ꠸ꪖ ꪮ᥅ꪖ ꫀꪜꫀ᥅ꪗꪮꪀꫀ,

Today Friday May 21st it is Pink shirt day. Pink Shirt day is when everyone wheres pink for anti bulling. Pink Shirt Day started in 2007 in Canada. Most people at my school were wearing pink, my favourite outfit is the boys in tutus and dresses.
What cause do you think we should dress up and celebrate?
Speak up Stand together Stop bulling!


                                                      






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.