Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

A Professional email

A Professional email

Kia ora bloggers,

Today we are learning how to write a  Professional email our first step was to email our homeroom teacher about if we should allow pets in public transport or not allow pets on public transport. Our next step was to take a screenshot of it and connect arrows to tell you how to write a Professional email our 3rd step was to post it on our blog so here is my D.L.O.


What is your opinion on animals on public transport? Tell me in the comments below.









1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora,India
    Thank you for sharing your work, I like the way you stated everything in your description. I also like the way you put arrows to where everything is in your piece of work. I have noticed that you had little spelling errors but other then that you did great. I look forward to seeing some more outstanding work! If you would like you can jump onto my blog and check out some of my work that I have done. https://marliamst.blogspot.com/ Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.