Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

# ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇʀ

 

# ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴛᴀᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋᴇʀ


ʜᴇʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ,

 So yesterday at school me and most of my class made a potato picker. So we got to pick if we did it online a drawing or in real life, I chose to do it in real life. But there was a rule that if you did it in real life, you were only allowed to use stuff available to the Maori back then, like rocks, plants, sticks, flax, shells, and leaves. Here are some photos of my plan and creation.

( I haven't finished my real life potato picker )









5 comments:

  1. Hello India Its me Joy,
    I think that you potato picker is really cool and I really like your plan.
    What else are you gonna do with it? Was it hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello India,
    I like how you have made a potato picker it sounds really cool. Have you done this before? Maybe next time you could check your punctuation and spelling. But other then that you did great. How's lock down going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi India,
    Thanks for sharing your potato picker - well done for creating it yourself from natural materials! Your picture of the plan is a little hard to see, have you labeled the parts of your picker?
    Ka mau te wehi

    Miss Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi India
    your potato picker is looking really good so far.
    Is that bit you have weaved with flax the handle or the digging part?
    Maybe you could add something sharp at the end so it digs.
    It looks like it took a really long time.
    from Holly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the bit i have weaved is the handle and yes i will and something to dig with at the end thank you

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.