Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Fαɳƈყ ϝιʝι!

 

Fαɳƈყ ϝιʝι!

Kια σɾα ҽʋҽɾყσɳҽ,

Welcome back to my blog how is your first week back at school? Mine has been good. Anyway, this Friday is cultural diversity. Cultural diversity is when you dress up and celebrate everyone's culture including the philippines, India, South Africa, and many more.

Leading up to Friday we were allowed to pick a country from a slide and do a report on it. I picked Fiji.

Here is my slide.
( It is not finished yet. )


2 comments:

  1. Hello India it is Narges here i love how you did the languages even your not from Fiji maybe next time you code do a bit more information about the where is Fiji located but so fare it,s good
    bye India see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora India Sophie here I really liked learning about Fiji.I did not know that they eat Fish Suruwa

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.