Pages

Friday, July 2, 2021

тнє ℓαzєѕт вσσк єνєя!

 


тнє ℓαzєѕт вσσк єνєя!

ᛕ꠸ꪖ ꪮ᥅ꪖ ꫀꪜꫀ᥅ꪗꪮꪀꫀ,

During literacy this week we went on kiwi kids news and read a article about a everyday object turned into a better object this one was about a straw turned into a hicaway, A hicaway is a straw that stops hiccups. Anyway after we read the news article we answered some questions to go with it and then we got to make our own creation, mine is a book that has a automatic button on the front and when you want to continue reading your book you can just click the button and carry on! Here is my D.L.O -





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora,
    I liked the way you put lot's of information into your description. And how you added a photo as well. Maybe next time you could add an easier photo to read and bigger writing. But other then that you did great. If you could go onto my blog and checkout what I'm doing in class:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.